Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions are a binding contract between yourself and SpoOCTacular, a registered business under the entity Perfect Events Pty Ltd (ABN 47 137 046 738). AGREEMENT OF THESE TERMS IS EQUIVALENT TO A DIGITAL SIGNATURE ON A CONTRACT. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
- If you are a participant, you agree to these terms and conditions and approval of events/activities associated with fundraising at the immediate registration to spoOCTacular.
- Once you have registered with us, you must ensure you have received a registration confirmation email before you start any fundraising activities associated with SpoOCTacular. The spoOCTacular fundraising period runs from the date of individual registration until the 31st October 2021.
- Registration fee must be paid for by credit card or other alternate payment methods offered by SpoOCTaclar. A purchase will not be processed unless you correctly provide all information requested by SpoOCTacular at the time of purchase.
- In addition to the price you pay for Registration, you may be required to pay certain fees and charges including, without limitation, any booking fees, processing or bank fees or handling charges.
- GST and other taxes may apply to the sale/purchase/payment of Registration. Unless otherwise stated at the time of payment, the prices of Registration will be inclusive of GST and other applicable taxes.
- CANCELLATION OF A REGISTRATION IS NOT PERMITTED AFTER THE ORDER IS PROCESSED. There is no refund or exchange on any Registration except as required by law and as otherwise specified by SpoOCTacular. If a refund is made, SpoOCTacular may, to the extent permitted by law, retain any booking fee or other fees and charges.
- To be a Participant you must register with us. In creating your account you must provide us with, amongst other things, a current e-mail address, your residential postcode, payment details, and your full name. You may also choose to provide us with your telephone number and full residential address and other information.
- A parent may also be the controller of a participants fundraising page and must use their email and contact information with the children’s name.
- You are not obligated to form donations for your fundraising page but it is essential that you choose a for-purpose organisation after registering.
- It is your responsibility to keep personal information updated on your profile and it is your responsibility to contact us if you are having trouble.
- You must be over the age of 16 to be an eligible participant of SpoOCTacular, if you are not over the age of 16 you must be registered by a parent or legal guardian.
- You are responsible for ensuring the safe delivery of any spoOCtacular at home fundraising activities and spoOCTacular is not liable for any activities that are conducted by the participant within their own community or home.
- All publicity in reference to your fundraising event/activity should clearly state that the event/activity is being organised by you. All promotional material must be worded in such a way as to make it clear that spoOCTacular is not the organiser of your fundraising event/activity.
- You are responsible for all donations received by the public, whether that be online or offline donations, it is your responsibility that the donations are kept in a safe and secure place and put onto your online fundraising platform.
- You must not approach any members of the general public with door-to-door sales or telephone donations as a part of your fundraising activities.
- You acknowledge that any donation receipts may be received by you from the Perfect Events team or SpoOCTacular associated organisations on behalf of SpoOCTacular.
- It is advised by SpoOCTacular that you use your social media platform as the best way to gain donations from friends and family to show that you are participating in SpoOCTacular and raising money for your chosen for purpose organisation. You can do this by sharing your fundraising platform on social media and letting your community know who you are raising money for. This can be done through using #spoOCTacular21 #whoisgiuseppe, #thekindness challenge and tagging @spooctacular in all your sharing materials. Any images or posts posted on the internet which include any of the Campaign Hashtags must not contain anything that (Prohibited Content):
- Looks like spam or advertising
- Defames, abuses, harasses, threatens, or otherwise violates the legal rights of others
- Includes any obscene, indecent, fraudulent, deceptive, misleading or unlawful material or information; or
- Violates the intellectual property rights of others.
SpoOCTacular is within their rights to request the removal of any prohibited content related to SpoOCTacular be taken down immediately and may result in further legal action if the post is not removed in a timely manner.
- We may at any time, without the need to give any reasons, withdraw your registration in SpoOCTacular by notification in writing.
- It is a condition of SpoOCTacular that by registering online, you are confirming that you are aged 18 years or over and consent to receiving marketing materials relating to SpoOCtacular and further Perfect Events communications.